[Jacob-list] reference manual preferences

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Feb 18 22:16:31 EST 2005

I think Merck's is actually a better reference and easier to use.  You need to have some idea of what you're looking for, but once you do, I think the coverage is more complete.  I do like the Lawson books.  The flow charts are pretty good, but it's nice to have a Merck to refer to when you reach a tentative diagnosis.  This may just be my preference.  I've had Merck's for over 20 years and I'm used to it.   Hope you get it for Christmas!

Linda
www.patchworkfibers.com