[Jacob-list] reference manual preferences

Joy Thomas, SonRise Farm shepherdofspots at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 18:43:44 EST 2005

I have both. I use Managing Your Ewe every year at
lambing time -- brush up "just in case". I like the
Lamb Problems book for after the lambs are born! Don't
have Merck's manual yet - that's on my wish list for
next Christmas.
> Do you like Lawson's  "managing your ewe" more than
> "lamb problems"?  <snip> having both. Merck's is a
must

=====
Joyce M. Thomas
Son Rise Farm & Rabbitry, Creedmoor NC
Hand spun yarns, custom knit & triloom woven items
www.shepherdofspots.com