[Jacob-list] It is that time of Year!!!!!

Marguerite Van Beek pegvanbeek at msn.com
Wed Feb 16 15:47:01 EST 2005

Just a reminder that the MS&WF is being held on May 7th & 8th.  Information can be obtain on their website http://www.sheepandwool.org/<http://www.sheepandwool.org/> .   It would be nice if we can
get some of the surrounding area breeders to bring their sheep or just themselves.
"Just to talk Sheep".  Remember we have to have a least 35 Sheep to keep the Jacob
class.   If you need any information on entry forms, hotels/motels, or just questions
either email me back or just put the question on the Jacob List. There are a lot of breeders that have been doing this longer than I have.

Peggy van Beek
www.ridgecroftfarm.com<http://www.ridgecroftfarm.com/>

PS  I did put the pics of some of the 2005 lambs on my website but I didn't hyper link the page.  I thought I fixed it last night and obviously it is still not working.
Hopefully my tomorrow it will be AOK