[Jacob-list] expecting

crackerdst at surfglobal.net crackerdst at surfglobal.net
Tue Feb 15 15:39:43 EST 2005

  I have a Jacob ewe expecting any day . Should I worm her Now ? or wait
till she's lambed ? Also , how soon should I worm the lamb ?
  Her udder is HUGE ! I hadn't even crutched her yet and I could see it
.This pm I crutched her and she is nice and pink and soft uddered but
really quite plumped ( for a Jacob). I also noticed she has 2 "fake "
nipples in front of her other nipples . I did not notice this last year
.
                                           Donna in N.VT