[Jacob-list] babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unzicker runzicker at erols.com
Wed Feb 9 16:28:48 EST 2005

YEP, BOB IS RIGHT.  WE HAVE 16 RAM LAMBS AND 7 EWE LAMBS.  EVERY YEAR IT HAS
ALWAYS BEEN ALMOST 50/50 SO I WILL BE CURIOUS TO SEE WHAT THE REST OF THE
EWES PRODUCE.   12 MORE TO DELIVER PLUS POSSIBLY SEVERAL YEARLINGS.   I AM
ALMOST HAPPY TO  HAVE SO MANY RAMS.   I SEEM TO HAVE A WEAKNESS FOR LETTING
GO OF EWE LAMBS.  THERE IS ALWAYS SOME REASON WHY I SHOULD KEEP THEM.   LAST
YEAR I KEPT 10 WHICH IS 10  MORE THAN I NEED.   SO PERHAPS THE DECISION WILL
BE MUCH EASIER THIS YEAR.
ROYAL