[Jacob-list] babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Wed Feb 9 19:02:56 EST 2005

This is the year that I'm hoping for more rams.  Since I sold Junco, I have my fingers crossed for a higher ratio of
ram lambs from him.  Of course, I have picked out the ewes that I want to have ram lambs and the ones I want to have
ewe lambs :-)
I only want ewe lambs from the two "baby" rams.  We'll see how that goes.
It's my favorite time of year. Lambing will start here the first week of March. Every lamb is beautiful (or at least
cute) for the first couple of months.  I'll critique them later.

Linda