[Jacob-list] babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert May newjerseyjacobs at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 14:21:56 EST 2005

Hello all...

So far, 11 lambs born at our farm:  8 ewes and 3 rams.
Peg, I don't think that your theory will "hold", as I
know Royal Unzicker has had more ram lambs born than
ewes...so far, anyway!

Happy lambing to all.  We're seeing lots of "spots"
this year and good looking fleeces...sure hope it
continues.  We still have about 35 ewes to lamb.

Bob May
Swayze Inn Farm
Hope, NJ