[Jacob-list] Re: Jacob-list Digest, Vol 14, Issue 15

Mushwog at aol.com Mushwog at aol.com
Fri Dec 30 14:12:52 EST 2005

Hi everyone,
Im still new to sheep but I do have a very old Ewe. The Vet says she is
older than dirt. Her name is Sheepy. We thought she was not going to make it a
few times inm the last year so we tried everything. We give her alfalfa once a
day then good grass hay at night. Also we give her grain in small amounts and
keep her on minirals free feed. But still she became week till we tried
probitic  for her gut and she got strong right away. She is by far the most spoiled
sheep  I ever saw but we love her dearly. Anyway we found when she would look
like she  neede a boost if we gave her probiotic she bounced back fast. The
vet said she  at her age she needed help with her digestion. Also we use apple
cider viniger  in water too.
Michelle
Granny Grins Farms