[Jacob-list] deck chair and jacobs

Ralene Mitschler rmitschler at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 16:35:52 EST 2005

Hi Listers!
have any of you tried using a 'deck chair' with jacobs?  I see one on page
58 of the most recent premier1 supplies catalog.  It is galvanized pipe that
is adjustable to size of sheep and nylon cord webbing.  It looks like you
hang the upper ends over a fence or gate or prop up against wall.  Then you
back sheep into chair and they tip into it and stay put for foot check or
vaccination etc.

If it works with wily horned jacobs it would really help for routine tasks I
could do myself!  But I am concerned about horns and/or jacobs being too
bright to back into chair more than once!   : )

thanks for any advice
Ralene

--
Ralene Mitschler
Chicory Lane Farm, Blue Flower Flock Jacobs
rmitschler at gmail.com
717.630.2988
717.817.3794 cell