[Jacob-list] Dues question

Susan J Martin stcroft at ptd.net
Thu Dec 29 16:29:15 EST 2005

I have a question for anybody who can help......I need to pay my JSBA dues.   What does "sustaining membership" mean.......I'm assuming that if I pay the $50 fee I will never have to pay dues again - is that correct?  I have always paid the regular yearly membership dues but if my assumption is correct it would be far smarter to pay the $50, once and done.   Thanks for your help.

Sue Martin

Stonecroft Manor
"The meadows are clothed with flocks of sheep...They all shout and sing for joy!"
Psa. 65:13