[Jacob-list] UK sheep 'sing' Jingle Bells

Peaceful Valley Farm pvfarm at catt.com
Wed Dec 21 15:16:57 EST 2005

Glad you got it working!

Firefox may have prompted you to download the Macromedia Flash Player.
Internet Explorer won't automatically do that.

Flash Player is something that the viewer of the web page must have
installed in order to view .swf files.  On my website, I use Flash for the
banner.  I also have .swf s on the For Sale page,  the 2006 Breeding page,
and the contact form on the Contact Us page and the intro.  The person
viewing these pages must have Macromedia Flash Player installed, in order to
see the .swf files.  Go to my website using the browser you were using
before you downloaded Firefox  (www.peacefulvalleyfarm.com) and if you don't
see anything, ohter than the "Skip Intro" link, then you don't have
Macromedia Flash Player installed.  However if you see the intro (or the
computer.

Flash is implemented on many websites (most of the major car manufacturers
and MANY other web sites), so if you don't have Macromedia Flash Player,
you're missing out on some pretty cool stuff especially interactive things.
Hope this helps!
Matthew
Peaceful Valley Farm
Ringgold, GA