[Jacob-list] UK sheep 'sing' Jingle Bells

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 18 21:41:25 EST 2005

>If you couldn't watch the video, all you do is click on the text that says
"play the Baarmy Sheep Xmas movie" and then it'll play (you may >have to
wait a few seconds). If you're not seeing it at all, it's most likely
because you need Macromedia Flash Player (can download it
>here:
http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=Sh
ockwaveFlash)
Thanks Matthew,
I just wanted to watch the video, my browser wouldn't let me.  I downloaded
Mozilla Firefox browser (it's free), used that to get to the website,
clicked on the screen and then downloaded the suggested media player.  It
works great.  I will see if Macromedia Flash Player does a better job.
Here is the site again if anyone missed it:

www.golakes.co.uk/xmasbaarmysheep

Cathy
Moscow, Idaho