[Jacob-list] Xmas Gifts!

Gail lgrisner at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 19 08:36:33 EST 2005

Merry Christmas to All!

We finally have our web site up and going. There is still some fine tuning to do, but wanted to let everyone know we have some Jacob sheep T shirts, sweat shirts & Hoodies for sale. Also Miniature donkey, Llama & goat items. We have an artist friend who is working on more ideas for us, so there will be a lot more cute things soon. If anyone has any suggestions or cute ideas, please let us know.

I usually start my morning with the Jacob List. Very informative reading! Keep up the good work! You're a big help to those of us who are fairly new to the sheep world.

Please check out our site www.loveormoneyexotics.com to finish your Xmas list.

Gail Risner
Love or Money Exotics
Lebo, Ks