[Jacob-list] UK sheep 'sing' Jingle Bells

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 14 01:14:01 EST 2005

Move over singing dogs, they just recorded sheep singing (baaing) out
'Jingle Bells'.  On the website below you can download the song to your
computer and then to a cell(?) phone to use as a ringtone.  Just follow the
directions.  If anyone can download and watch the video on the computer,
please let me know how you did it.  Maybe someone on this list can do one
better and get their sheep to sing 'Handel's Messiah' <G>.  Both my rams
and one of the castrated rams all sing bass, the wethers are like Irish
tenors,  the ewes are sopranos; except one ewe, 'Foghorn' sings alto (maybe
bass), one ewe can sing a soprano so high that she can break glass!  All I
need is a producer/director with lots and lots of time to put it together.
Cathy Partridge

www.golakes.co.uk/xmasbaarmysheep