[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Susan J Martin stcroft at ptd.net
Wed Dec 14 08:01:23 EST 2005

Cathy, a big thank you for that link to the web site with the singing sheep.....what a hoot!!!  I sent it to my friends along with a Christmas message from our sheep......and I can just see them shaking their heads and commenting about "that eccentric Sue Martin!!"    I would like to suggest that JSBA pursue creating a singing Jacob CD......wouldn't it be great!!  Maybe even a few sheep dog barks here and there........ and then a PR thrust to introduce it to the general population.....appearances on Today Show, Oprah, Letterman, who knows where it could lead!!!!!

Our ram is presently singing bass to the little pygmy nanny through the fence, along with lots of lip curling and lip licking.....the Jacob girls are all bred, but apparently Daisy the goat is in heat and poor Sir Lancelot and Daisy are conducting a love affair through the fence.........he absolutely adores her and always has, and she apparently finds him irresistible.    And I can assure you, the Jacob girls are pretty disgusted that "their man" is checking out the goat next door!!!!

Sue

Stonecroft Manor
"The meadows are clothed with flocks of sheep...They all shout and sing for joy!"
Psa. 65:13