[Jacob-list] Tanning

Liz whiskey_wy at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 23:28:21 EST 2005

Sorry it's taken me a while to reply it's been pretty busy around here. Lots of inspections at work, and a baby sure keeps things interesting! Especially when you add in the fact we're trying to start a 4-H club in the area.

  Anyway We're going to try Van Dykes Lutan-F solution. We got if from Cabela's. My husband plans on doing it after the holidays when he has some free time. It's supposed to be washable, but again it was advertised for deer hides. So we'll let you all know.

  Lilly and Mark
  Horizonewe