[Jacob-list] Bill's question

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 6 01:10:39 EST 2005

--Bill H. wrote:
>First....Are there any breeders near Grand Junction, Colorado? I have to
make a trip up there from Arizona in the near future with my
>trailer on some other business and thought I may be able to come back with
a new non-related ram and kill two birds with one stone.
========
Just a thought.  Two weeks ago, I received an email from Matt Smith in
Pleasant Grove, Utah, or maybe it is Orem, about 40 miles south of Salt
Lake City; anyway, he is trying to sell two registered 5-yr-old Jacob ewes.
He has been selling off his flock because he wants to raise angora goats
instead.  I think he already sold 'Higgins', one of his rams.  He sent some
photos of these ewes and they are very good looking sheep.  Perhaps you
could swing over into Utah and back down to Arizona?  He is trying to find
a good home for them.  I don't have his email address, but I think others
on this list do, if someone doesn't mind posting it for Bill.
Cathy
Moscow, Idaho