[Jacob-list] Using vinegar / selective selection ...

fayg at mebtel.net fayg at mebtel.net
Fri Dec 2 02:51:46 EST 2005

This is not totally unexpected. The fertility clinics use pH to selectively kill
off either X or Y sperm, enriching the semen for selecting a specific gender. It
has been researched in women that the pH of the v. can be used to push genders
one way or another. (sociobiology). (The philosophy on this goes like this.
Reproductively and enviromentally, it is harder to sustain males. Thus if you
are not TOP BANNANA, or you live in a weak environment, produce more females and
 the female body does this for her subconciously ...)

Gary