[Jacob-list] personality

Gillian Fuqua gillianfuqua at adelphia.net
Sun Aug 7 08:41:10 EDT 2005

	I finally grew up and got a ram of my own.  I got a Blue Faced
Leicester ram to keep him company (he will go service my girlfriend's
flock).  The BFL boy is lovely, beautiful fleece with almost no britch
wool and I am looking forward to having an all white fleece to play
with.  But, he doesn't look much different from any other BFL I have
seen and he lacks the gleam in the eye that my Jacobs have.  My Jacobs
totally check me out and are very curious.  I don't look at my BFL boy
and wonder what he is thinking.  I do look at my Jacob boy and wonder
what he is thinking!  So regardless of what we all think about breed
standard, what we like to see in our flocks, blah blah, let's keep our
sheep fun.

Gillian