[Jacob-list] Spinning

ACAMDA at aol.com ACAMDA at aol.com
Sat Apr 30 22:05:42 EDT 2005

We have one Belted Galloway Heifer in addition to our Jacobs, and belong to
the association e-mail list.  Today, someone posted a question to ask  if it
was possible to spin a Galloway's hair.  Galloways come from  Scotland, and
have long (5 inches or so), coarse black and white  hair.  So I thought I'd ask
the experts.  Has anyone every spun cow  hair?  I noticed that Zeilinger claims
to process dog hair, but they didn't  mention anything bovine!

Kathey
Swan Valley Farm
Athens, GA