[Jacob-list] question on horns

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Apr 30 19:21:09 EDT 2005

So the SUED in a two horned lamb would indicate that the lamb was actually polycerate?  Interesting.  So when you get a four horned lamb from two two horned parents, one parent might actually be polycerate, but not four horned.  Makes sense of some puzzling cases.

Linda
Visit our new babies!
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/2005lambs.html