[Jacob-list] AGM question....

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Wed Apr 20 21:20:25 EDT 2005

I've never had the pleasure of attending an AGM, but hope to someday.  Another option for us in the SE is to make a trip to the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival.  I've only made one trip, but I spent the whole time meeting and visiting people I'd 'met' via the Jacob-list and JSBA online.   I think a trip to Betty's for the AGM would be a fun trip if you could manage it.

Linda
Visit our new babies!
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/2005lambs.html