[Jacob-list] AGM question....

Betty Berlenbach lambfarm at sover.net
Tue Apr 19 21:51:31 EDT 2005

The AGM is generally attended by between 50-70 people I think.  Some try to make every one.  Some can't afford to financially.  This year it is in Vermont.  Detailed info about it will be in the May newsletter.  It is not costly to attend, $30 per adult if you register by June 1.  I have a few beds at my home available for free, and some neighbors who will put up people, a campground down the block, and motels all the way up to fancy, dancy Vermont inns, in terms of cost: $50 a night to $150 or more per night.  It is however a long drive for some, and gas costs are incredibly high.  One suggestion I had was that people meet at various homes downstate, like maybe Pa. or NJ and then car pool to Vermont, which would save a lot of gas and money...I know Royal Unzicker is coming, and Bob May, so you might check out the possibilities there.  Since the registration forms only come out in May, I have no idea who is coming and who not.  I am assuming around 70 people max, but who knows...That's what I've been cooking for so far!  I may have to hurry up and put more casseroles in the freezer if it turns out to be a big meeting...we shall see.