[Jacob-list] AGM question....

Betty Berlenbach lambfarm at sover.net
Thu Apr 21 06:19:30 EDT 2005

I would say there's definitely more to see at the Maryland Sheep festival, but there is something special about an AGM, and I would enco urage every member of JSBA to go to at least one every five years, if possible.   WE try to locate them in various sectors of the country so that people from various areas can get to one here and there.  Christopher, maybe we should have it at your place next year!!!! Where are you?  Betty...