[Jacob-list] Last lamb Not Doing Well: Update

Kelly Przylepa and Rich Moore kellyandrich at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 10 08:40:23 EDT 2005

Thanks to everyone that replied. Molly is still with us- in a dog crate at
night or in a cardboard box playpen that my kids, Alex & Sam created. The
sign on it reads "Nursery: Be Quiet & Keep Out".

We continue to feed her with a syringe. We offer a bottle at every feed but
she still does not have a coordinated suck. She is urinating & now passing
meconium. She can stand & walk but definitely is not as vigorous as her twin
brother who is doing the Jacob kicks & jumps in the field next to mom. I
guess if she doesn't catch on to nursing in the next day, a visit to the vet
is in order.

Kelly P.

Firefly Farm

Glenville, PA