[Jacob-list] Woolen Mills

Susan J Martin stonecroft235 at juno.com
Thu Sep 2 14:30:18 EDT 2004

I would like to hear from some of you regarding the woolen mills you
prefer to use.  I called a local woolen mill, Gurdy Run,  hoping to
schedule a time to drop off fleece and they told me that they have so
much to do they are not accepting any more fleece.  I have used
Zeilingers in the past and have had good results -- they currently have a
3 month backlog, which I think is pretty typical.  Let me know of other
options.......it would be especially nice to find a mill somewhere in the
eastern half of the US, but I can't be choosy.  If I don't move all the
fleece in my garage, I'm fear that my husband may take drastic action!!

Sue Martin
Stonecroft