[Jacob-list] breeding season

Mary Hansson buffgeese at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 16:00:18 EDT 2004

Hi BJ,

I hooked my old baby monitor up in the sheep shed and have that running beside the bed.  Keeps my feet and hands warm unless there is actually something going on----and I don't wake up wondering what is happening.  Sometimes you get a ewe who slips one past you, but it is truly rare.

MEH

"Kraght, BJ" <BJ.Kraght at wwireless.com> wrote:
@page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }P.MsoNormal {	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}LI.MsoNormal {	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}DIV.MsoNormal {	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}A:link {	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlink {	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}A:visited {	COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {	COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}SPAN.EmailStyle17 {	COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial}DIV.Section1 {	page: Section1}My ram is left in with the females year round.  Last year Birth were from first week in February to first week in April.  All sheep were at least a week apart in births.  Made some cold nights for months going out and checking on them.  The latter sheep being yearlings.   Think it all depends on the sheep.

Mary Ellen Hansson, MEd, RD, LDN
ISeeSpots Farm
Jacob Sheep:  Lambs, adults, wool
www.iseespots.com