[Jacob-list] 2 Jacob Rams Need Good Fiber Home SOON!

Magic Moon Farm bluewabbitwoman at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 03:23:07 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I have 2 great Jacob Rams for sale to a good fiber home!

1 is a 2 horn, the other a 4 horn. BOTH have great bloodlines and Fiber
suitable for handspinners, and make great spinners flock baby's!
The 2 horn is Lilac, the 4 horn black & white. Taking BOTH would provide an
excellent Color and gene variety to a flock!! (-:

I have moved and need to place these guys asap. We are located in Oregon,
central coast area between Eugene & Florence.

These 2 boys are pretty valuable, but I need to get them into a new home
really quick. So I'm willing to offer them at VERY reasonable prices. I am open
to offers, please write for photos or more info.

Linda

dominus vobiscum
et cum spiritu tuo