[Jacob-list] re: wether horns

Kelley Rambo Kelley_Rambo at antiochne.edu
Tue May 11 09:52:29 EDT 2004

I'm not sure what's causing the strange happenings in your
fellows' horns, but I'm sure it's not due to wethering.  I
have several wethers.  The only difference I've noticed is
that their horns tend to almost stop growing at some point
so they don't get the huge sizes that the rams do - yes, now
that I think about it they are more the size of the females'
horns.  Anyone else in your flock having funny things happen
to their horns?

Kelley