[Jacob-list] lambs and more lambs.

Katrina & Dave davekat at copper.net
Wed Mar 31 19:17:30 EST 2004

Hi listers!
This has to be the best time of year.  Plants are pushing up, daffodils are blooming and a fun new set of lambs is arriving here almost daily.  The count is at 29 ... 14 ewes and 15 rams.  A few more girls out there look like they will pop any time.

I have to say, lambing this time of year sure beats going out in the middle of winter to check for lambs!  And with the grass growing in, the sheep are eating much less hay than most years. I am sold! I have enjoyed seeing the lambs others have posted...Thanks.  If anyone want to take a peek at ours, most are on our site although I am having a difficult time keeping up!  http://chicoryjacobs.com/sale.htm is the ewe lambs and from there you will find links to the rams and yearlings.  If anyone else has been posting pictures, could you send a link?  It would be fun to see them.
Thanks.  -Katrina Lefever, Chicory Lane Farm