[Jacob-list] anyone heard of this one?

Gillian Fuqua gillianfuqua at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 25 07:57:23 EST 2004

	I just got an email from my brother who lives in Nepal.  He saw a
piece in an Indian newspaper about laying a lamb on its side, putting a
pipal leaf on its head and a stone on top of the leaf.  (No word on the
size of the stone.)  This apparently temporarily paralyzes the lamb.
My brother wanted to know if I had heard of this.  I restrained myself
from replying that he must have baked his brain in the Himalayan sun,
where am I going to find a pipal tree in VT!  So I thought instead I
would put it out there and see if any of you guys had heard of anything
like that!
	First lambs due in a week, bare patches of ground showing and a lovely
earthy spring smell finally in the air!

Gillian