[Jacob-list] Pennsylvania Jacob prices.

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Tue Mar 9 07:44:24 EST 2004

This man contacted me about sheep prices.  He is currently in court and the dog
owner is required to pay him for the sheep.  He's trying to determine a value on his
sheep.  He's in Pennsylvania.  Can anyone help him?  He's given me permission to ask
the list.  Please reply to him personally.
Thanks
Linda