[Jacob-list] fiber festival

B&B bandb at in-tch.com
Tue Mar 9 10:02:57 EST 2004

I thought I'd write and tell anyone interested in our up coming fiber
festival in Montana.  This will be the second time we have held it.  We hold
it every other year, alternately, with the Bitterroot festival so that there
is a festival every year.
The general festival information is as follows:

June 4-5-6, 2004
SOUTHWEST MONTANA FLOCK AND FIBER FESTIVAL
Beaverhead County Fairgrounds,
Dillon, Montana

There will be exciting and interesting workshops, including many to learn
beginning spinning, weaving and knitting.  There will be classes on felting,
basket making, advanced weaving, tapestry weaving, wool fleece judging and
wool grading, as well as fiber arts competition and show, and wool and
mohair competition and sale, sheep and Angora goat show, and a farm photo
contest, and lots of vendors with scrumptious merchandise.

To obtain a brochure, or for more information contact:
e-mail: swmtfiberfest at hotmail.com
or Write: Drin Becker at PO Box 460494, Polaris, MT.  59746
or phone: Drin at 406-834-3444

We are looking forward to a fun festival filled with adventures, and hope
you can come share the good times with us.
Barbara