[Jacob-list] Introduction

kenleighacres at netzero.net kenleighacres at netzero.net
Wed Mar 3 10:42:21 EST 2004

Hello - My name is Shannon Phifer and my husband, Tony, and I own a small flock of Jacob Sheep.  We live in Oregon, near Eugene.  We have had Jacob sheep for 3 years, but this is the first year that we have been the breeders of our lambs.  We bought quite a few bred ewes last year and had 6 lambs.  This year we had 10 lambs and are really enjoying them.  I have found this list interesting and will probably have some questions to post in the future.

Thanks - Shannon
www.kenleigh-acres.com