[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Neal and Louise Grose nlgrose at yadtel.net
Wed Jun 23 22:51:08 EDT 2004

Many people can no longer read cues from animals. I find myself trying to
move sheep or cows with my family or some of the guys that work for us and
somehow they wind up mad at me for "yelling" at them. I don't really holler
at 'em: it's just that these people are not exactly where they need to be to
keep the little beasts from bolting by us...or not keeping the animals
grouped...or not keeping them moving so that the critters have a chance to
out-think us...

Neal