[Jacob-list] small nutritional blocks

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Jul 24 21:10:12 EDT 2004

I believe this was discussed on the list awhile back.  I'd like to find the smaller nutritional blocks for sheep - I
think someone mentioned the availability of 33lb blocks at one time?  I'm in the NE Georgia area and am within a couple
hours from a Tractor Supply, but when I called them, they said they only had the 125 lb blocks.  If anyone is using
smaller blocks, could you share your source?  Maybe I can find them around here if I know where to look.  The 125lb
blocks are very reasonably priced, but I move my sheep around alot and would prefer to have a couple of smaller blocks
rather than drag a 125lb block around.

Linda
http://www.PatchworkFibers.com
 Registered Jacob Sheep & Angora Rabbits