[Jacob-list] small nutritional blocks

Mark Essen messen at socket.net
Sun Jul 25 13:35:55 EDT 2004

I just bought a 40 pound goat and sheep block at MFA.  I doubt that you
have any of these feed stores in you neck of the woods. The blocks were
made in Pittsburg, Kansas.  The block is called "Stockade" and is made
by Harvest Brands, Inc.  I do not know if you can get one of your
suppliers to order them or not.

Mark Essen
Famous Acres
6701 County Road 353
Fulton, Mo.  65251
(573)642-0350
messen at socket.net
Jacobs 4-Horn Sheep, Pygmy Goats, Pyrenees, Peafowl, Highland Cattle, Yak,
Emu, Wallaroo, Wallabies, Patagonian Cavies, Eland, Capybara, Muntjac,Elk,
Red deer, and Fallow Deer all living together in the Kingdom of Callaway