[Jacob-list] More questions...

Christopher Brantley brantleychristopher at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 3 16:46:02 EDT 2004

-Although Jacobs tend to be resistant to most infections/infestations, what
(if any) vaccines and other preventative treatments do you guys give your
lambs and and sheep; at what stages; and at what frequencies?

-At what period in the year do most people shear their Jacobs?

-If people count sheep to go to sleep, how do Jacobs cure insomnia? (grin)

-Although, not my Jacobs, I've a young Suffolk cross lamb that I am ready to
.... eradicate; being a fan of lamb meat, I have the recipes lined up and
ready to go. I hate to waste the hide; it's a great bedside rug size if only
I can figure out how to tan and treat it s it will hold up. Has anyone out
there ever done, or heard how to do such a thing?

-