[Jacob-list] shepherds crook

Abigail Brown blotham at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 19:46:49 EST 2004

Penelope,
I am behind on reading my messages so if I'm being redundent just hit the delete button.

This past week we discovered Premier 1 Sheep supply.
We found sheep size ear tags, wonderful grain feeders and yes, Crooks. Leg crooks, aluminum, hi tech and chestnut wood crooks.

We placed our first order w/them on Monday, ordering custom numbered ear tags, 2 - 6' Porta Troughs and had the order by friday!

Abigail Brown
Shiloh Farm
Petersburg, IN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Penelope <pcj at efn.org> wrote:
So I've seen a couple references to these, and I know what they are, but
where does one find them in the US? We have a selection of walking sticks
/ staves that are available for anyone going in with the rams, but a truly
hooked stick designed for working sheep sounds like a nice thing. Google
hasn't been much help in finding one so far. Any suggestions?

Penelope Jacob pcj at efn.org
parent, doula, farmer, birth & breastfeeding activist.
***War doesn't decide who is right. Only who's left.***
Attachment parenting and planning to homeschool
a busy, spirited, nursing, opinionated toddler.