[Jacob-list] shepherds crook

Penelope pcj at efn.org
Mon Jan 26 21:56:16 EST 2004

So I've seen a couple references to these, and I know what they are, but
where does one find them in the US?  We have a selection of walking sticks
/ staves that are available for anyone going in with the rams, but a truly
hooked stick designed for working sheep sounds like a nice thing.  Google
hasn't been much help in finding one so far.   Any suggestions?

Penelope Jacob pcj at efn.org
parent, doula, farmer, birth & breastfeeding activist.
***War doesn't decide who is right. Only who's left.***
Attachment parenting and planning to homeschool
a busy, spirited, nursing, opinionated toddler.