[Jacob-list] shepherds crook

kbarrett at oregontrail.net kbarrett at oregontrail.net
Tue Jan 27 14:43:11 EST 2004

I loved my shepard's crook for directing traffic,making my arms longer,
warding off rams, and catching lambs. I have an aluminum one from Premier
fencing, it is red and hard to lose. However I attempted to use it to catch a
wild ewe while vaccinating, and it is now more of a shepard's wiggle...I am not
sure if a wooden one would have broken, but the aluminum, while nice to carry
can't handle the pressure!
Kate Barrett
Ruby Peak Jacobs
Quoting Jacobflock at aol.com: