[Jacob-list] Maryland Sheep Show

marguerite e vanbeek pegaleg2 at juno.com
Fri Jan 23 12:29:26 EST 2004

Has anyone given any thought to the Maryland Sheep Show this spring?   I
know some of you don't show
nor do you think that showing Jacob Sheep is the right thing to do,
but.......it does benefit breeders and brings in new members.  With that
in mind I do hope some of you breeders that are in the area might
consider attending this show.  If you can't stay the entire weekend there
will be breeders including myself that
would volunteer and take care of your Jacob's.

I had my first ewe lamb born yesterday out of Brink May Ohm out of
Jacob's Ladder Heidi (Maizie's ewe)
Single, beautiful markings. and good size.  (mind you yesterday was the
warmest day in weeks) who said
sheep are dumb.

Can't wait to see the new registrations.  I hear they will have their
pedigree on the back.   I don't have all of the Jacob Flock books so it
will benefit when it comes time for breeding.

Peggy
Ridgecroft Farms