[Jacob-list] Etiquette

Wayne & Edie Van Valkenburg joyew at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 23 12:27:18 EST 2004

Gary, I am not certain I understand your message about Betty's etiquette.
As I read her response to Robin's explanation of the delay, she was very gracious and kind, as we all should be to those who are doing suck a responsible job.  Just the fact they are volunteering their time for the good of all is something to keep in mind.
Did you write "oh yeah? Well, I'll believe it when I see it or are you suggesting that was a response of Betty's?
I do not mean to be argument.  I just was puzzled.
Edie, Joy Farm