[Jacob-list] Apology

Anderson, Gary B. GBAnderson at UCDavis.Edu
Fri Jan 23 19:38:28 EST 2004

I apologize for my unnecessary message containing an unkind reference to a
Jacob breeder on Jacob List, a breeder whom I know only through reading
e-mail messages.  I intended to send a message to a fellow Jacob List
subscriber with whom I correspond from time to time, hence the newsy
information having little meaning to anyone else, but inadvertently used
'reply', sending the message to all Jacob List subscribers.  My intention or
lack thereof does not excuse my rudeness, and I sincerely apologize for
making an off-hand comment that I should have kept to myself.  I regret the
discomfort that my message created.

Gary Anderson