[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Susan J Martin stonecroft235 at juno.com
Mon Jan 19 21:50:08 EST 2004

Got a problem.......our sheep are scratching, our goats are
scratching.........everyone is itchy!!!  I suppose we have lice .......
and I need advice on what to use to get rid of this pestilence.  None of
the sheep have lost fleece, except for an occasional tuft where they have
scratched with a horn.   If our rams have done their job, and it appears
they have, all the ewes are pregnant ~ what is safe to use during
pregnancy?   Do I need to spray the barn, bedding, etc?   Should I be
considering anything other than lice?  There is no evidence of any skin
lesions, scabbing, etc.   Thanks.

Sue Martin
Stonecroft