[Jacob-list] trimming horns

Melanie melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 16 11:01:57 EST 2004

All I have to offer is that I tried to take a tiny piece (about 1") off a
6-month-old ewe whose horn was turning towards her eye, and the next day I
found her dead. I'm now absolutely terrified of trimming horns and just hope
I don't get any more twisted ones like that!

Melanie
My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.