[Jacob-list] Tails

Wayne & Edie Van Valkenburg joyew at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 16 11:00:48 EST 2004

Thanks Sue,
But it is nice to hear from Betty and others about there views.  That is what keeps the diversity in the breed that has wonderful diversity in wide parameters.
It only concerns me when perhaps a newbie interprets the Breed Standard  as only one thing  "Desirable Traits" and does not realize that there is more to a Jacob than just a "perfect" or ideal one.
To continue the longevity of the Jacob we need the
diversity.  We cannot just cull for one trait that is only acceptable but less desirable.  How many things are perfect in nature.  They all are perfect in their own right.  "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder"
Edie