[Jacob-list] Re: the breed standard on docked tails

Elaina Kenyon avillionfarm at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 16 06:13:46 EST 2004

Thank you Thom for a good sensible comment!  In a breed that is a gene puddle, it is counterproductive to
cull animals from the breeding population because of cosmetic issues like pink noses and other traits I've heard people cull over.  Oh and by the way, I don't think Jacobs are all that rare.  What is rare are people who are willing to go to the extra work to register them (not that that is not a useful thing to do).

Elaina

P.S.  I guess I'd better duck and run too!