[Jacob-list] Where is the JSC?

marguerite e vanbeek pegaleg2 at juno.com
Wed Jan 7 10:19:08 EST 2004

Cindy

Whoa!!!!!!  I just inquired if anyone has heard from the JSC lately.  I
have not had any correspondence  email, registrations, snail mail, etc
since last summer. I also put in time getting the registrations done and
I have no idea if they received them, if they are OK (new at this) since
no money is exchanged
for the JSC reg.   I know the Hovaks put in a great deal of their time no
question, I just wanted to know if it
was a problem on my end.

Peggy