[Jacob-list] tags

Melanie melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 3 08:33:18 EST 2004

Because I can't get vets to call for love nor money, and we once lost a fine ram to an infection that began locally like that (from shearing) I take no chances, we apply Tea Tree Oil to everything that breaks the skin. We've never found anything better. I've just used it on an infection my son had after surgery, very fast results.

Melanie
My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.